= Joel's Notes
- 2008-05-07. Ran 2.2 KM in 10 minutes. Feeling terrible.
- 2008-05-10. Yurrebilla trail with Toby. 6 KM walk in two hours.
- 2008-05-18. Ran 2.2 KM in 9 minutes. Feeling reasonable!
- 2008-05-24. Rode 2.2 KM (sprint).
- 2008-05-31. Climbed Dropout (16?) and half of Billiard Table (18?)
- 2008-06-07. Ran 2.2 KM.
- 2008-06-09. Rode 6.6 KM (sprint).
- 2008-06-26. Ran 2.2 KM.
Big fat break in recording here.
- 2011-03-02. BT
- Dropout (16) * 2 (easy)
- Gang of Four (20) - couldn't get over roof - next time try the right/upper side instead.
- Climb to the left of that - Up the Baize? (didn't finish) * 2 - managed to find layback, but was too tired to continue.
- Fascination Direct (21) - finished, though after many attempts at the top. Traversed wide left to arÍte at the end.
- 2011-03-22. BB, after being away for a week.
- Plexus (16ish) - easy
- Clear (11ish) - easy
- Muesli (16) - easy! Then it got too dark to continue.
- 2011-04-19. VRC, after being away for three weeks.
- G (V3), easy when correct footers used, difficult otherwise.
- NMHS (V4), straightforward after several attempts
- Chili (19), almost clean.
- Various lower grades
- 2011-12-01. BT
- Popular Miss Conception (19) - not clean at all, but got it in the end.
- The 17 to the left of PMC - easy.
- Up the Baize - finished after a few rests
- Billiard Table - easy!
- Tilt - struggled on the roof and got pumped